PRAYER POINTS FOR VICTORY OVER SATANIC DREAMS BY DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA(MFM)




ONE: You must give your life to Christ and experience the new birth. When you take this step, you will experience a major lift from the level of defeat to the level of dominion. The bible says:

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the Kingdom of his dear son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins” (Colossians 1:13,14)


TWO: You must pray fervently as instructed below. Prayer changes things. Prayer can change your dreams, too. Significantly, prayer removes the hands of the devil from your dreams.


THREE: Get personal practical help. In most cases, you may need person-to-person counselling. Thousands of lives have been transformed through counseling and prayer. We counsel and pray for people every week. Your spiritual problem is our concern. If you were attacked in your dream, never panic when you wake up. Cooly and calmly, even if your body is vibrating with fear, take the offensive. Use the name of Jesus as your combination shield and battering ram. Plead the Blood of Jesus and claim protection against the hosts of darkness. Rebuke satan and take authority over him and his wicked followers in the name of Jesus. Be persistent. ANY REGULAR DREAM SHOULD BE GIVEN PROPER ATTENTION. It may be a pointer to the way of solution to a particular problem. Be assured that the devil and his cohorts are behind all the horrible experiences in dreams like eating with the dead, swimming in water, serving people you do not know, playing with snakes, marriage in the spirit world with unknown men or women, having children in the spirit world, having sexual intercourse with known or unknown partners, getting out of the body for meetings, forceful sex or feeding, regular drinking of red liquid, being on a throne with unknown or known faces worshiping or bowing down to you and presence in unholy parties etc. Finally prepare you heart now for the practical session below.

PRAYER POINTS:
I claim all the good things which God has revealed to me through dreams. I reject all bad and satanic dreams in the name of Jesus.

(You are going to be specific here. Place your hand on your chest and talk to God specifically about the dreams which need to be cancelled. Cancel it with all your strength. If it need fire, command the fire of God to burn it to ashes.)

O Lord, perform the necessary surgical operation in my life and change all that had gone wrong in the spirit world.

I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeat and attacks in my dreams in Jesus’ name.

I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyse their activities in my life in the name of Jesus.

I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings in Jesus’ name.

Let all satanic manipulations through dreams be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

Let all arrows, gun shots, wounds, harrassment, opposition in dreams return to the sender in the name of Jesus.

I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams in Jesus’ name.

All spiritual animals (cats, dogs, snakes, crocodiles) paraded against me should be chained and return to the senders in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost, purge my intestine and my blood from satanic foods and injections.

I break every evil covenant and intiation through dreams in the name of Jesus. -->

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?