You Are Created For Dominion By Bishop David Oyedepo





You are created to dominate and rule over circumstances and situations. When you give your life to Christ, you are automatically connected to divine life where God dwells. You are no longer subject to human life but eternal God-kind of life.

This is so because according to the order of creation, every seed is expected to bring forth after its own kind. Since new birth enlists into the family of God where God reigns eternally, it means you now carry the same eternal life of God which can no longer be corrupted by natural elements. Jn. 3:16.

The eternal God who lives by His eternal life has transmitted eternal life to you through the mystery of redemption. By professing Jesus as Lord of your life, you have now been imparted with God’s eternal life. This eternal life is superior to satanic harassments of sickness, failure, poverty, demonic bondages and other forms of oppressions of the devil. You have been set at liberty from every opposition because whosoever the son shall set free is free indeed. Jn. 8:36.

This life is also called everlasting life. That is, unending life that cannot be stopped. It is a kind of life that guarantees rest even in adverse circumstances. It can never be stranded nor get involved in car crash.

Jesus demonstrated eternal life in full measure during His ministry. At age twelve, doctors of law were all amazed at the wisdom with which He spoke. He displayed mental soundness everywhere He went just as was found in Adam before the fall.

Furthermore, new birth has made you a kind of God. God speaking in Psalm 82:6 said, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Jn. 10:34. So, you are god in human form.

This is dominion confirmation scripture of the saints. It makes you see yourself in the same class as God. Thus, you must do all you can to allow this revelation sinks deeply into your heart. There is an anointing upon those words that will establish you in permanent dominion over all devils.

As a step of faith therefore, you must understand in depth how this revelation will impart your daily lifestyle. Don’t approach issues of life and spiritual battles as a human being otherwise you are bound to fail because the flesh profiteth nothing. It is the spirit that quickeneth! Jn. 6:63; Is. 59:19.

Now, be conscious of the image of God you carry. Know it, understand it, live it and walk everyday in the reality of it. It is this consciousness that will make Pharaohs that want to frustrate your progress to submit to you. Diseases, sicknesses, poverty and the lot will have no choice but to submit to your authority. You then become unshakable, immovable, triumphant and ever winning child of God.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?