Dealing With The Ministry Of The Serpent: Dr. Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer’s

Dr. Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer’s sermon and prayer points preached in Battle Cry bulletin Volume 9. Number 23 & 24 titled The Ministry of the Serpent & The Mystery of the BOOK of Remembrance.



-Serpent powers of my father’s house, die! In the name of Jesus.
-Serpent powers of my mother’s house, die! In the name of Jesus.
-I fire Back, every arrow of the serpents, In the name of Jesus.
-Serpent poison or venom in my body, come out now! In the name of Jesus.
-Every incubation of the serpent’s egg in my body, catch fire and burn to ashes, In the name of Jesus.
-Dream serpents DIE! In the name of Jesus.
-Serpents from the waters, assigned against my life, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
-Every secret covenant with any serpent power, BREAK! In the name of Jesus.
-Environmental serpents scatter! In the name of Jesus.
-Every dream animal assigned against my destiny, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
-Serpents of infirmity DIE! In the name of Jesus.
-O God arise! and let my stubborn pursuers scatter! In the name of Jesus.
-Serpent power of my place of birth, Die! In the name of Jesus.
-Inherited serpent, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
-Power to kill serpents and scorpions, come upon my life now! In the name of Jesus.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?