Within His Arms

By: Keren Valentin

As children of God we find comfort within the arms of God. When all seems lost all we have to do is call to Him and He will comfort us hold us and love us. He wants the best for us, He wants us happy, healed and whole in every aspect of life.



Begin the day with God and lift your heart to Him and seek His love, mercy and grace.
Open His word and read so your thoughts may become filled with hope and courage.
Go through the day with God where ever you are, talk to Him and share your heart.
Offer grateful praises to Him, letting Him know that you are thankful.
Conclude the day with God, confess your sins of the day, trust in Him and accept His righteousness in you.

Lie down at night with God who gives you His peaceful sleep, and when you enter into sleep He will guard you and keep you.

Trust God through all things, never lose hope, never give-up. He is a wonderful God who will give you all the desires of your heart as you grow in Him and learn to trust Him.

God is wonderful, God who wants us to live a life of victory and reconciliation. He wants us to be free from the pain of our past and the memories that bind us. He wants all to be free, to be a light to the world. God in His mercy and His love fills our hearts and minds with hope as we seek His help and stand on His word. God is Wonderful!

Within His arms we find peace and hope. Trust God through all that you bear and don't let go no matter what happens, no matter how hard it seems at the moment, no matter how painful it feel. God will give you the strength to go on.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Psalm 50:15
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?