"No Matter What".....Be A Vessel Of Love.....


It's not your job to understand why others do what they do. It's not your job to figure it out. It's not your job to judge. It's just your job to love. The Bible says to love your neighbor as you love yourself. Sometimes its hard to pour out love when all others are pouring out is hurt. It's hard to do for others when others are never willing to do for you. It's hard to extend your hand when others are only slapping the hand you put out to help. Nevertheless, God said to love. Nevertheless, it doesn't stop or cancel out what God has told you to do.




God never said what He was calling you to do would be easy. He never said that you would be able to do it without being hurt or talked about. He just said to do it. Love is a sacrifice. You have to sacrifice what you feel and what you want to do ..... in order to pour out on others. In order to help others. In order to do what God has told you to do. You have to go beyond yourself.

Isn't it funny how self will talk to you. It will tell you to just let it go. To forget about the other person because they don't care about you. You need to know how to distinguish the voice of God from the voice of self. God's voice always speaks love. His voice always says to help. His voice says don't worry about what someone else is saying or doing.....be who He created you to be.

Self says....just let it go or let them go. Self says .... "oh well". Self says if you don't love me....I won't love you. You have to understand that true love is not based on how someone else feels about you. Or what someone else can do for you. True love just "is". It is who God is. It exists because God exists. There is nothing that can cause God to die. Therefore love does not die based on what someone else does. Love lives because God lives. That is who He is. God is Love.

Try living your life today selfless. Less of self. Try pouring out the God in you.....which is the love in you on someone who in your natural eye doesn't deserve it. Try being the creation that God created you to be. A vessel of love. A vessel of kindness. A vessel that gives instead of always looking to receive. Try being God's gift to a dying and hurting world. Try being a vessel of prayer and praise.

We tend to try to hold what God has given us in reserve. When the actual fact is....that the love that God has given us....He has given in abundance. The reason that He pours out His love so generously to us is so that we can pour it out on someone else.

We have to adopt a "no matter what" attitude. We have to say "no matter what"......"I will love you". No matter how you hurt me. No matter what you do to me. I will love you. You have to begin to think with your heart and not with your soul. Your soul is comprised of your mind, your will, and your emotions. They are all rooted in self. Whereas your heart is the place where God dwells based on your faith.

Please understand that free will leaves you with many choices. Love is a choice. Whether or not God is seated on the throne of your heart is a choice. When given a choice.....you must choose. There is no neutral point in the choices you make for God. Either you choose to be on His side and do it His way or you choose not to. Either you are or your aren't. Either you do it His way or your own. Remember, God is not rooted in self. We need to be rooted in God.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?