No Need To Pretend With God



No Need To Pretend With God.....He Loves You Just As You Are With An Unchanging Love......
Isn't it good to know that God loves you just as you are. You don't have to pretend to be something you are not. Pretense is not of God. Pretense means attempting to be something that you are not. With God .... you just are. You are His child. You are loved. You are recognized. You are prosperous. You are anointed. You are blessed.




There is no make believe in God. There is only truth. There is only reality. There is only purity.

When something is pure....it is not mixed with anything else. God is pure. His word is pure. And....His way is pure.

So the next time you are feeling left out. Or unaccepted. Or lost.......

REMEMBER.....

You are never alone and you are loved with an unchanging love.

God loves YOU so much that He sacrificed His all for you. We only sacrifice when something is of value to you. God gave His all for YOU...... So stop letting life dictate your emotions and your responses. Stop allowing trials to overwhelm you. To take you over. Instead allow God's love to consume you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?