PRAYER POINTS FROM RCCG NOVEMBER 2013 HOLY GHOST SERVICE BY: PST. E.A ADEBOYE


Prayer points 

1. Praise Him

2. Father, please speak light into my life


3. Father please put a solid divider between me and forces of darkness forever

4. Father, command abundance into my destiny

5. Father, please pronounce a special blessing on me and my family tonight

6. Father, command an end to fruitlessness in my home

7. Father, put me in total control of all situations in my life

8. Father, put an end to every form of siege in my life

9. Father, please command total victory for all my neighbours tonight

10. Say your own individual request.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?