UNDERSTANDING PHASES OF LIFE BY BISHOP DAVID ABIOYE



The subject of divine guidance is very intricate.

It calls for broad spiritual sensitivity and analysis.

Among others things, you have to discern between what God is saying that span through your entire life time and what he is saying for particular seasons of your life.


God deals with us in phase by phase pattern.

If you don’t want to be phased out with a particular phase you must be sensitive to know when you are due for the next phase.

Elijah was wise to move away from the dry brook into the next phase of his life.

Don’t dry up with a drying brook.

Never phase out with an already ended phase.

Never engage in an ended battle, be spiritually dynamic!.

At every cross road, never fail to enquire from the lord, “which way next, Lord?”

You will never be stranded again in Jesus name.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?