WORD FOR MY LOVELY LADIES BY NEELO PEARL JONE: MUST READ


Ladies, if you are a single woman who has passed the age of 28 it may seem like a DRY SEASON. Dating has become a wilderness of predators, players, scorpions & snakes. It seems as if men aren't really interested in true relationships or courtship anymore. Sex is the goal, sex is the prize & once achieved some wander on to the next conquest. Women have been left thirsty & parched, dying for love in the desert of dating. Women have become so anxious to quench the thirst of loneliness that they have begun to hallucinate. A mirage is an image of water in the desert that doesn't really exist.



You see things in MEN that really aren't there. Then you ignore the signs...Such as he rarely calls, he only sends you a random text message on Friday night, you are thirsty so you drink it up like a spoonful of water, desperately. He has a girlfriend, a wife, or its complicated but you lap it up for dear life. Following after that which doesn't exist, hallucinating, seeing love where there is NONE you end up with a heart full of sand, wandering in the dessert. It feels like 40yrs...everyday you are tempted to go back, back to the ex, back to the empty sex, back to egypt, the bondage of lust without love. A heart full of sand. I want to encourage you all today to HOLD ON to God's unchanging hands. God’s love is peace & joy! He is the one who is real, the man whose love is
real. He is not a mirage full of dry empty hope. Learn to trust him because he will never leave you nor forsake you. Because if you put all your trust in man he will fail you every time.

The devil saw the potential of Jesus and what He was destined to be and do, He then offered him a shortcut in the wilderness but Jesus resisted the devil. The devil also saw the potential of Samson and what he was destined to be and do, He then offered him a shortcut and Samson accepted. The devil knows that your potential and greatness will destroy him so he always has a shortcut for you. Sometimes he brings the lust of the flesh, desires of the flesh , sexual immorality, gossip, bribery etc. Whenever you find yourself falling in sin frequently or getting tempted just know that it is a trap to kill your potential and destiny. Run away like Joseph and flee from the adultery of Potiphar's wife. RUN

Too many girls rush into relationships because of the fear of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. Don’t do that.

GOD and a GOOD WIFE are the two Best things a man can HAVE...So Girls if you desire a GOOD and GODLY man, be a GOOD and HUMBLE woman. What makes you think God is going to entrust one of His GODLY sons in the arms of a Stubborn/controlling woman... May God give you The GRACE to be a Good Wife.

Man. ….YOUR woman desires to be admired & cherished above all others. LOVE your wife in a way that revives and rejuvenates her; a way that assures her of her QUEENLY position; a way that makes her feel honored & desired, and a way that causes her to go on her knees to thank GOD for being your WIFE...

BY NEELO PEARL JONE

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?