STEPS TO MARRIAGE PART 1 BY NEELO PEARL JONE: MUST READ



Some people think a successful marriage begins from the activities during courtship. Others think it’s from your relationship with the person when you first start dating. On the contrary, a successful marriage begins from your preparation as a single, before you ever get to know, meet or choose your marriage partner. Where it all begins“In the beginning God created…”-Genesis 1:1-


It begins with your mindset towards marriage; knowing what you want and what it takes to get it. It starts with your positive thoughts, which come from your discovery of what God has intended marriage to be from the Word of God. You know, your thought has a way of appearing in the physical. It controls what becomes of you. That is why the Bible admonishes that you guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).

I believe that before God created everything we see today, He had the perfect picture in His mind. That was why He could speak the Words to reality.His mind had produced it from the beginning. Truth is: your mind is able to bring to you everything that you need, just the way you want it; but you must think aright!

Therefore, if you want a peaceful, fun-filled and loving home, create that picture in your heart and let it guide your choices each day. Don’t cloud your mind with the evils you see elsewhere; comparing your home to that of others in the world who go through numerous challenges. Yours can be different; but first, if your mind is reoriented. It all begins in you and with you!

You see the relationship of others and it makes you want a relationship
even more. The grass always looks greener right? Appreciate the season that you’re in. If you’re ok being single and you’re working on yourself then you’re doing it the right way. This is about you. This is your time to get things in order.

You could meet someone tomorrow but if you’re not ready, it won’t last. Why have love if you’re going to lose it because you weren’t prepared for it? Just work on you and get prepared. You’ll never be 100% prepared but it’s best to get as close as you can so you’ll have a chance at a successful relationship.

Don’t give into the pressure that is coming from everyone around you. You’re not crazy. You’re not lost. You’re not a failure. You are in your season of growth. A of people in relationships wish we could do the single thing over again just to be more prepared before getting into a relationship.

Once you’re in you can’t just quit if you want the relationship to work. So please know there aren’t any do-overs or going back just because you feel like going back in time. You have to utilize the time you have and do the best you can in this single season of your life.Good morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?