ALL ROUND BREAKTHROUGH: MUST READ


 Many people have their lives in order except for one area. If you are in good health, progressing academically, financially and spiritually, but you have been trusting God for a child, or you have only girls, so you are trusting God for a boy, all you need is a breakthrough in that area. The God of breakthrough will visit you and give you a song. But there are some people who are hedged in on all sides. Virtually every area of their lives is under siege: no money, no job, frequent sicknesses and reproach by neighbours. Such people need a breakthrough in ever area.



Job was one such person. He lost his wealth in one day. His business empire suddenly collapsed and he became jobless. All his children died at once. He lost his health and grievous boil covered his whole body. He began to stink before his wife, so she could no longer render him due benevolence. All she could say, after thinking about all his misfortune, was ‘curse God and die.’ This means his problems made her backslide.

Imagine a man who was the richest and greatest man in the world, and held in high esteem, becoming so poor that all his relatives and friends deserted him. Even his paid servants lorded over him. He could not do anything for himself. To get his servants to do something for him, he had to prostrate himself and beg. Everyone began to speak against him, including young children. But one day, the God of breakthrough visited Job and turned around his captivity.


‘Thou which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shall quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth. Thou shalt increase my greatness and comfort me on every side’ (Ps 7: 20-21). Are you going through a trial of faith in different areas of your life simultaneously? If Job could breakthrough, you will, too. Hold on to God. The trial is only breakthrough and comfort you on every side.


Prayerfully visit at least three people you know are going through hard times. Be a comfort and encouragement to them.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?