THE POWERS OF DARKNESS WERE DEFEATED: MUST READ


Satan and his evil spirits were stripped of all their authority. The Lord Jesus ascended back into Heaven as Victor over all the powers of darkness. He made a show of them openly. The Bible says,
"And having spoiled (defeated) principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them...'' Colossians 2:15

 What an amazing sight this must have been in the unseen spirit world as the Lord Jesus returned to Heaven as the mighty Victor over Satan and the powers of darkness.

Christ was Exalted

The Father welcomed His beloved Son home to glory and gave Him the place of greatest honour and power. Jesus Christ was seated on the very throne of Heaven—far above all the powers of darkness. The Bible says,

"...He (God) raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion." Ephesians 1:20, 21

Christ's Victory is our Victory


Now here is an amazing truth:
CHRIST'S VICTORY OVER THE POWERS OF DARKNESS IS OUR VICTORY! What Christ did, He did as our Representative. We shared in His death, we shared in His burial, we shared in His resurrection, and we share also in His victory over Satan! God raised Christ up and seated Him at His own right hand, and He raised us up with Him. The Bible says,

"(God) hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:6


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?