GOD AT THE APPOINTED TIME


In life, we’re always waiting for something; waiting for a dream to come to pass, waiting to meet the right person, waiting for a problem to turn around. when it’s not happening as fast as we would like, it’s easy to get frustrated, but you have to realize that the moment you prayed, God established a set time to bring the promise to pass.


God has a set time for you to meet the right person, there is a set time for the problem to turn around, a set time for your healing, promotion, breakthrough. It may be tomorrow, or next week, or 5 years from now. But when you understand the time has already been set, it takes all the pressure off, you won’t live worried, wondering when this is ever gonna happen, you’ll relax and enjoy your life, knowing that the promise has already been scheduled by the Creator of the universe. some of you have been praying about a situation for a long time, and you don’t see anything happening, and you could easily be discouraged; but what if God were to pull back the curtain and allow you to see into the future, and you knew that on Feb 12 at 2:33 in the afternoon you were going to meet the person of your
dreams? you wouldn’t be discouraged, you’d be excited, you’d start working out, you’d go buy some new clothes, why? you know the big day is coming. here’s where it takes faith; God promises that there are set times in our future, but He doesn’t tell us when they will be. when you’ll get the phone call you’ve been waiting for. your set time may be Oct 25th, 2 years from now; you’ll get a good break and that will thrust you to a new level. do you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming? (YES!!!) are you willing to wait with a good attitude knowing that they’re on their way, or will you get discouraged? you’ve gotta get a new perspective, God has a set time, it’s already in your future, don’t let the negative thoughts talk you out of it, quit worrying about it, quit living stressed out.

 Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47.

Receive it in the name of Jesus.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?