The Wonder Working Power Of Faith By Bishop David Oyedepo





Faith is an all-important subject that every believer must give diligence attention to. It is the anchor, substance and interpretation of Christianity. It is what delivers good reports, and without it, nothing else works in this kingdom. Salvation is impossible without faith, likewise healing and victory.

There is no mountain faith cannot level. Signs, wonders and miracles are products of absolute faith in place. In actual fact, the mission of faith is to bring heaven down to the earth. It is to make Jesus real in His resurrected form inside us who are redeemed. By faith, we are able to take our place and manifest our sonship in its fullness.

However, there are steps to take that will make your faith produce desired result. This is what I will be showing to you one after other.

1. Apply yourself to the Word. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing from the Word of God. Revelation is the baseline for any faith that will work. God’s Word is what gives substance to faith. Every functional faith must be rooted in the Word. So, you have to apply yourself to every instruction and detail from the Word. “Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.” Job 22:21.

2. Release yourself to the Word. God’s Word is for obedience not negotiation. Every instruction from the Word is to be obeyed and not be subjected to human’s philosophy or reasoning. Jesus mother told the disciples, “…Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it…” Jn. 2:5. You have to release yourself consciously to what you have read or heard before it can produce in your life. “Blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.” Lk. 1:45.

3. Put your confidence to work. Be assured that God is committed to whatever He has said. God is not a man that he should lie neither the son of man that he should repent of whatever promise He has made concerning you. Num. 23:19. And in Psalm 89:34, God says “My covenant will I not break, not alter the things that is gone out of my lips.” So, approach God with this understanding when you are talking to Him concerning any issue of your life. Is. 41:21.

4. Speak to that situation. After you have reminded God, because He abides faithful and can never deny Himself, then go a step further to address the situation. Mark 11:23 says, “…Whosoever shall say unto this mountain…” God won’t speak to the mountain for you; you are the one to do it. Many people are so busy talking to God, but we have not said a thing to the mountain. Prayer is not the end of it; you need to clear the debris and obstacles out of your way. So speak to the mountain. Micah 6:1 “…Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice.”

5. Demonstrate your victory. After addressing the devil oppressing your life, then you should stop doing as if it is still there. God is a God of knowledge, by whom all actions are weighed. 1 Sam. 2:3. Your action is what shows that faith is there. Don’t let it betray your expectation. Jam. 2:18 “Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.”

6. Refuse to give up. You are not permitted to quit neither are you permitted to draw back. You must keep at it. There is nothing you are facing that is new to God. Every happening around your life is not peculiar to you either. Don’t see your case as special! We are serving a covenant keeping God; there is no impossibility with Him. He will surely do for you what He has promised. So, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Go back to the Word and seek for more revelation. Everything you need in life has answer in “The book”.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?