Pst. Mrs. Folu Adeboye Marriage Life

Marriage is a divine institution established by God as a permanent union of a man and a woman. The scripture says marriage should be honoured by all (Heb. 13:4) “Mummy G.O.” obeyed this Christian injunction.

Thank God for His ways are not our ways, for He sees the end right from the beginning, and knows what is good for us. The two eventually got married. Their marriage is blessed with four gifted and lovely children namely Deolu, Bolugbe, Dare, and Gbemileke and many grandchildren.
Although, they lost one of their “olive plants” early, the marriage is blessed with four wonderful children who are stated above.

Mrs. Adeboye is a strong pillar, a visionary and a wonderful planner who complements the efforts of her husband. Her sterling attributes have helped her husband to obey God’s command to become great. As the saying goes, “behind every successful man, there is always a woman.” She works as a vicious woman to crown her husband’s ministerial work (Proverbs 12:4a). She believes that the primary calling of a woman is to help her husband accomplish whatever work God has committed into his hands (Genesis 2:15-18)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?