GOD OF MIRACLE GIVES 6 CHILDREN AT ONCE


God of miracles visited this woman with Six children when she never expected. The question now is, who reported to you that you can not have your own children when the lord of Host is on the throne?

God Have The Final Say. Have you not known, have you not heard that your God never sleeps nor Slumber.


His eternal settled profile  settles all cases of life.

Jer 32:27
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Heb 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Matt 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth

Phil 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Isa 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Ps 121:3-4
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Deut 8:18
18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Ps 91:11
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Deut 7:14
Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

Ex 23:26
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

Judg 13:3
And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

Ps 113:9
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.

Col 2:15
 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

By these covenant promises all the power of darkness operating in the air, land and sea against your life are perished in the name of Jesus.

Anything called unfruitfulness shall from today never be heard in your life in the name of Jesus

If you believe God has the final say shout Halluyah!!!!!

Please, share this message to encourage someone today.

May the lord bless you.

Pst. Bisi Odus












No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?