A LEADER UNDER THE CONTROL OF JEZEBEL SPIRIT: MUST READ


The Jezebel spirit releases witchcraft against your mind and emotions. The purpose of the witchcraft is to wear you down little by little in an effort to control your life. Witchcraft is one of the demon spirits in Jezebel’s network.

When you first meet Jezebel she is kind, flattering, and ministered to something inside you. She solved problems, came up with ideas and offered valuable insight. You felt that finally someone really understood you. You found a friend and companion. As time went by something happened, Jezebel changed. She turned on you with cold shoulder instead of a warm smile. Imaginations ran wild and you wondered what you did. Rejection, hurt, puzzlement, and pain surface from within. You are now ready for Phase Two of Jezebel’s control.

Some ask if they should stay in a church when the leadership has a Jezebel spirit. Let’s ask some practical questions. Why should someone stay? Why should someone leave? What would be the result if you left or if you left and a family member stayed?

Here are some testimonies from those that struggled with the decision.

Patricia wrote that her “family left a church that had the Jezebel spirit in leadership. We confronted it but it was always swept under the rug so we left after much prayer. Since then the family has grown spiritually and is being used mightily!”


Another writes, “It depends on the circumstances. In my experience our pastors were under the influence of Jezebel and had many eunuchs. The Holy Spirit revealed truth to me. My husband was seeing things but was not able to accept it and put it all together so I had to stand in battle for two years praying for God to reveal truth to him. I could not leave because Jezebel had already tried to interfere in our marriage and if I had left who knows what would have happened to our marriage and family. So I dug in my heels, stood and fought because this demonic wicked spirit was not getting my husband and it wasn't getting my family. I kept my kids with me on the pew out of their reach and stood in battle during every church service praying for my husband and others in the congregation. This is a short version but there are cases when you have to stand and fight because if you walk away then you leave those who do not see the truth in the hands of the wicked.”

Jamie said, “I left a church that had a spirit of control. You felt the life sucked out of you but I also knew I needed to be led by the Holy Ghost to leave. God did lead and amazing doors opened for me. I needed to be led by Holy Spirit to leave, just to know I was in the will of God and not be tormented after. David served Saul even when Saul was under the influence of an evil spirit. Having that said, Jesus taught not to tolerate the Jezebel spirit.”


Some won’t confront the Jezebel spirit because they don’t like confrontation. That’s normal because no one does but you can’t ignore this spirit. Sometimes it takes confrontation to get free. No one should let devils control their lives. “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed” (John 8:36). Don’t take this the wrong way but staying in a church with Jezebel leadership is a spiritual death sentence. Life is too short to put up with spiritual abuse. If you are in a church controlled by the Jezebel spirit get out now and don’t look back.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?