SEXY: THE DEVIL 'S WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION BY NEELO JONE



We have a big problem today where a lot of women and men got married in the dark only to wake up and realize that this was the wrong person.What you looked at was sexy body but there was no mind following the sexy body.Sexiness is not exclusive to you BUT mental capacity and mental ability can be exclusive to somebody. 

People who doesn't understand something about spirituality,they are sexy but don't have mind,sexy but spiritually dead but they think about the future and they don't even fear God,sexy but they are not visionary so the devil is using sexiness to trap man so that they marry at night BUT WHEN they wake up they realize Joy unmanageable has become sorrow unmanageable
2 minutes of looking ''sexy'' has become 18 minutes sexual intercourse which lead to 18 years of child support ,8 minutes of fun has form a bottle of disease''pills'' 2 minutes of fun you are now a Queen or king in the kingdom of darkness.

There are some people who move in a certain way,people who have long dresses BUT THEIR dressing bring what i CALL SEXUAL AMBIGUITY WITH DELIBERATE INTENT.


Don't be the sugar mummy and daddies of the world BUT be the salt of the earth like Jesus said (Matthew 5:13).There is a reason why they are called sugar mummies and daddies...Be determined to do good and what is right in the eyes of the Lord remove all the foreign altars like KING ASA (2 chronicles 14:2) and seek and fear the Lord....Stay Blessed

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?