SEE TEARS OF JOY WHEN HOPE IS GONE: MUST READ


"Not all tears, are tears of sadness. When you've been through a lot of very bad relationships in your life and you've have prayed to God to send you someone who you are compatible with and loves you




 unconditionally. And to think that your prayers have fallen on deaf ears only to meet that person. And they are real. In the flesh. Committed to you. Unconditionally. It can move you to weep uncontrollably . That's why some tears are tears of joy" ..1 Corinthians 7:3, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband.The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband.God will send you the that person that when you look at Him/her or think of Him /her you will know and know that this is the one IN JESUS NAME

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?