RCCG 63rd ANNUAL CONVENTION 2015: SEE PICTURES GALLERY

The RCCG convention has come again for the whole world. Join millions of worshipers from every part of the world as we lift the name of the lord high together in worship and an adoration. Don't be left behind, come and be part of the blessing prepared by God to release to his people. It's your season of signs and wonders. Theme: The All sufficient God, 3rd - 9th August 2015. Come will family and friends.








                                                 Enjoy the pictures from the past convention.


                                                               Song Ministration


                                                                Teens Mass Chior

                                                              Opening Ceremony
                                         Pastor Kunle Ajayi and his team worshiping the Lord
                                                      Song Ministration by the Mass Choir
                                                             Opening Ceremony
                                                        Song Ministration by a group


                                                                      Ordination
                                     Daddy G.O and the elders presenting special convention song
                                                     Good women thanking God
                                                                        Pastors                       
                                                                   Song Ministration
                                 Women thanking God for blessing them with babies after waiting
                                                                     Worshipers
                                                                       Worshipers
                                                                        New Convert


Let share the good news of our lord Jesus Christ to the world. Don't come alone. The All-Sufficient God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory.

Please share this post to reach out to others.

God bless you.













No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?