NO ONE WILL GO TO HELL FOR KILLING OR STEALING: MUST READ

A young man had a heated quarrel with a friend that resulted in a fight. In the course of the fight, he hit his friend to the point of death. He was arrested and charged to court. The court sentenced him to death by hanging being guilty of man slaughter.
While he was in custody waiting execution, appeals were made to the Governor of the state to grant him pardon; stating how good
he has been in the past.

With time, the Governor had received so many appeals. One day, this young man had a visitor who dressed like a clergy. But when he was told he had a clergy as visitor. He started shouting that he was tired of such visitors, because he has had several of them who came to preach and pray for him.
He refused to receive this visitor, so the clergy was compelled to go.

Thereafter, he was told that the clergy was not really a clergy, but that he
was actually the Governor of the state who was dressed like a clergy. He broke
down in tears, and asked to be given a writing material.

So he wrote a letter to the Governor begging him to forgive his manners. Telling him that he never knew he was the one who dressed as a clergy.

In reply, the Governor said, "I came to see you and to sign your letter of pardon because of the several request on my desk to consider your case, but when I came you rejected and refused me, so your case is closed, you will die your death".

On the day of his execution, when he was asked if he had anything to say before the
Execution? He said yes. He told the crowd that wherever the story of his death would be told, let them not say he died because he killed his friend. He was dying simply because he rejected the Governor's pardon.

Dear friend, NO ONE GOES TO HELL FOR
STEALING, KILLING, FORNICATING OR LYING.
If anyone goes to hell, it would be because such
a person rejected the GOVERNOR'S pardon.
Such a person rejected Jesus.
For if you receive the pardon that Jesus offers, and accept Him as your Lord and personal
Saviour, all your sins would be forgiven. But if you reject His pardon, you will go to hell not because you stole or killed, but because you refused His pardon.

ACCEPT JESUS NOW
AND HE WILL WASH AWAY YOUR SINS AND GIVE YOU GRACE TO GO AND SIN NO MORE.

-Joe Unyime

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?