WARFARE PRAYERS FOR NIGERIA: BY PST. ABRAHAM ENOBONG


This is a great country, Praying these prayers means you are praying for yourself. Be a good citizen.

1.Every power that spilled animal blood and sat on animal skin or any evil mat in order to cast Nigeria under the dark dictatorship of a cabal, your time is up: EXPIRE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!

2.Fetish powers! Magic powers and occultism, invested by Nigerian leaders to enslave the nation, your time is up! FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!! in the name of Jesus.

3.It is written (Isaiah 3:4) “And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.” Every rule of political imbeciles over Nigeria and Nigerians in the last fifty  threeyears, BE PERMANENTLY OVERTHROWN BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.

4.Every arrogant and dark oppression against the people and country of Nigeria! EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.

5.Every crocodile and shark powers supervising assassinations and political corruption in Nigeria, your time is up: DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!! DIE!!!!! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.

6.Serpentine powers superintending electoral manipulations in Nigeria, your time is up: BE ELECTROCUTED BY THE LIGHTNING OF JEHOVAH!!! in the name of Jesus.

7.O Lord, promote men of truth who hate covetousness above the greedy and corrupt into the leadership of Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.

8.I prophesy, that every power sponsoring confusion and instability in Nigeria shall die! after the order of Pelatiah son of Benaiah, in Ezekiel 11:13, in the name of Jesus.

9.Blood of Jesus: flow through the land of Nigeria, and rid her of evil men and women in leadership of the country, in the name of Jesus.

10.We issue a spiritual quit notice against the Prince of the Niger, lose your grip over the affairs of Nigeria and Die! in the name of Jesus.

11.O God arise and let your fire fall upon the enemies of Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.

12.You the power of failure at the edge of breakthrough militating against the destiny of Nigeria, your time is up: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.

13.Power of peace, progress and development, overshadow Nigeria now!!! in the name of Jesus.

14.Every true leader and intellectuals of Nigeria, exported into modern slavery abroad, ARISE and RETURN!! for the glorious RESTORATION of Nigeria now!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?